The N600 features the following differences versus the N360:
- The N600 has a larger cylinder capacity of 598 cc versus 354 cc and produced 42 DIN HP @ 6.600 rpm, instead of 27 DIN HP @ 8.000 rpm
- The N600 has a bonnet with a power bulb in order to accommodate a larger carburetor
- The N600 has a starter motor, the N360 features dynostart
- The N600 had a double braking circuit
- The N600 had disc brakes in front, N360 featured drum brakes.
- The N600 features a different grille with more horizontal bars, a different style rear ventilation grille and it has hub caps.